- The first step to book a private or public cruise is to view our color brochure and/or this website in complete detail, select your cruise date(s), then call our office. This will answer many of your questions and save you time.
- We have two yachts on Lake Mendota (36, 42 capacity) & two yachts on Lake Monona (36, 50 capacity). All of our yachts have two restrooms.
- Cruises run rain or shine. In the case of severe weather conditions, the yachts may remain dockside for your event.
- Lake Mendota sights include: Governors Mansion, State Capitol, UW Campus, natural areas & lakefront estates.
- Lake Monona sights include: Monona Terrace, State Capitol, several views of the downtown Madison skyline, natural areas & lakefront estates.
- Parking for Lake Mendota cruises is at the Mariner's Inn, 5339 Lighthouse Bay Drive, Madison.
- Parking for the Lake Monona cruises, departing from Machinery Row, 601 Williamson Street, is at the Monona Terrace, limited metered parking available at Law Park, downtown area parking ramps & on-street parking in the Williamson Street neighborhood. Please do not park in the private lot of Machinery Row Bicycles and Sardine
- Private charter cruises are reserved when we receive your $500 deposit & a signed contract. Certain premium dates & times may have restrictions on menu and bar choices.
- Public cruises are paid in full at the time the reservations are made.
- Public Cruise Cancellation Policy – All unused Reservations are non-refundable.
Cancellations (with a full refund) will be accepted as per the following:
- 12 or less Reservations – Refund if cancelled 14 days prior to cruise date.
- 13 or more Reservations – Non-Cancelable, no refund will be issued if cancelled at any time.
- Private charters - children over 1 year old are charged full cruise rate. Children of any age do count towards the total guest count capacity of your cruise.
- Public cruises - children over 1 year old are charged the stated child rate. Children of any age do count towards the total guest count of your reservations.
- Beverage Service Options:
- Cash Bar – each drink paid for by the individual.
- Partial Open Bar – fixed price per person for wine, champagne, beer, soda, juice & iced tea.
- Open Bar – fixed price per person for all drinks.
- The meals on our cruises are served buffet style. Our buffet cruises leave the dock with specific portion servings per person reflective of your final guarantee.
- Weddings may take place on board (you provide officiant).
- The yacht always leaves on time for public and private cruises. Please report 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. We do not have assigned seating on our cruises. Seating choices are on a first come basis.
- Our yachts are NOT handicapped accessible. Please consult your Cruise Coordinator so that we may accommodate your special needs.
- You can redeem a cruise gift certificate by calling 608.246.3138 to make your reservations. Your cruise reservations are held by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Gift certificates will need to be mailed into the office 7 days before your cruise transpires.
Public Cruise Cancellation Policy - All unused Reservations are non-
If you have reserved...
- 12 Seats or Less: Cancellations (with a full refund) will be
accepted up to fourteen days (14) prior to your scheduled cruise.
- Over 12 Seats: Your reservation is "non-
cancelable", therefore you will not be able to receive any refund at any